Friday, December 16, 2011

Day 154.

My One and Only,
It's friday and i know it's your rest day, isn't it? You should be home,
resting and enjoying quality time with Dota but then you're on your ojt,
I assume. I'm sorry I really don't know. Tell me your schedule,okay?
Today is the last day of classes and you'll be partying with your friends.
Whether you go or you don't, its ok, I don't mind. If you'll be drinking
take control okay? As soon as you get home, take as much rest as possible


I'm out of load and I can't get out of bed because of sinusitus. i'll text you as 
soon as i get up. Take care always baby.

PS: This should be a surprise post on your blogspot but I dont know your 
account. This is the nearest way possible to let you know that I love you.
Very much.

PS again. This is so maarte. I'm sorry. :))

Always and Forever,
YENG


-Text sakin ng foreigner kong girlfriend kahapon. hahahaha. dumugo ilong ko eh. Nakakgulat ka naman kasi by bigla bigla ka nalang mag i-english ng gnyan, hindi ako handa. hahaha. I LOVE YOU SO MUCH BABY!!!!!!! MISS NA MISS NA KITA at Sana ngayong pasko ay maging isang masaya at puno ng pagmamahal na pasko para sating dalawa. Always and Forever! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment