Thursday, January 19, 2012

Day 189.


What I wanted to be.

Remember the nights we used to talk over the phone? One of those nights, you asked me what I wanted to be when I grow old. I told you I want to have my own family because not everybody has given the chance to have one. 
Now, I want you to be the one I will marry. I want to be your companion, the one who will listen to all your sentiments. I want to, someday, get engaged and marry you. I want to walk down the aisle while smiling at you at the other end. I want to be with you in front of the altar, exchange our vows and swear to love to infinity. I want to wake up everyday with you by my side. I’ll cook your breakfast and make coffee for you to have before you go to work. I want to wait for you the whole day until you arrive home. I want to open our house door, give you the sweetest kiss and the warmest hug. I want to prepare the most awesome food for our dinner. We’ll eat together and talk about how the day went through. I want to watch late night shows with you. I’ll make the delicious hot chocolate for your big belly to help you sleep easily. I want to be your pillow when you sleep. I want to hug you until we see the sunrise again. I want to do everything that will make you happy, everything that will make you stay.
I want to be your bestfriend, your baby, your wife, and your one and only.  

-Galing ulet sa foreigner kong girlfriend. :) Sweet! I love you baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment